Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer is easy to use, with intuitive operation. It reduces the risk of cross-contamination with a removable probe and provides reliable readings and improved accuracy.
The SureTemp Plus Model 690 takes approximately 4-to-6 second oral temperatures, 10-second axillary and rectal temperatures and 15-second adult axillary temperatures.
- Warranty: 2-year limited instrument warranty, 1-year limited probe warranty, 90 day limited removable probe well warranty
- Includes a box of 25 disposable probes
- Provides 4-second oral, 10-second pediatric axillary temperatures (for children 17 years and younger), 10-second rectal, and 15-second adult axillary temperatures (for 18 years and older)
- Monitor mode capability for measuring 3-5 minute temperatures
- Used probe covers may be ejected automatically
- Large LCD displays temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Has last temperature recall capability
- Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft
- Convenient storage housing for 25 probe covers
- Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe well to minimize the risk of cross-contamination
- Rubberized grips for ease of handling
- User-selectable icon and/or words for identification of thermometer modes
- Battery life indicator
Request a Quote: