McKesson CONSULT Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit Infectious Mononucleosis Whole Blood / Serum / Plasma Sample CLIA Waived
- McKesson CONSULT™ Mononucleosis Cassette Test
- A rapid test for the qualitative detection of Infectious Mononucleosis (IM) heterophile antibodies in whole blood, serum and plasma.
- CLIA Waived for Whole Blood / CLIA Moderately Complex for Serum or Plasma.
- Contents: 25 Cassettes (in sealed pouches), 25 (10 µL) (black line) Sample transfer pipettes for use with serum/plasma, 25 (25 µL) (red line) Sample transfer pipettes for use with whole blood, Developer solution (6 mL; Phosphate saline buffer containing 0.1% Sodium Azide as a preservative), Negative control (0.5 mL; diluted human serum containing 0.1% Sodium Azide as a preservative), Positive control (0.5 mL; diluted human serum containing IM Heterophile Antibodies and 0.1% Sodium Azide as a preservative), Instructional insert, Procedure card
- Results in as fast as eight minutes.
- Greater than 99% accuracy.
- External positive and negative quality controls provided.
- Acute infection determination (IgM Specific Conjugate).
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 25 Tests Per Box
|5012||McKesson CONSULT™ Mononucleosis (MONO) Cassette Test – Box||25 Tests/Bx|
Request a Quote: